View Single Post
Old 06-14-2007, 10:26 PM
Gold

Default Re: pedal or palm control?

Just a little update. As many of you know, I started my engraving career through GRS, I took a few classes from them and purchased there equipment, I was satisfied. So when Steve came out with his new design, I was sceptical, I heard about all these problems like the angry hornet sound ect. ect. so I never give much thought to switching, but then I started hearing good things about it from people who had no alternate motives other than to share there opinion on the tools performance. Being tired of constantly retuning my monarch handpiece to get the smoothness I need, I decided to try the airgraver, because it requires no tuning. Anyway, I asked to Steve to send me a Classic Airgraver and as soon as I got it up and going, I knew why people where impressed, with in minutes my cutting improved, simply because the Airgraver gives you more control. I am really happy with it and I would recommend anybody who is still using the GMach to give the Airgraver an honest try, you will probably have the same experience I did.
Here is a practice plate I started the day I got the Airgraver, as I said before I instantly had more graver control.

The only complaint, is that there were no angry hornets, Steve must have forgot to put them in the box.:D Brian